As the venue is the University of Oviedo (Facultad de Filosofía y Letras-Campus del Milán), we recommend you stay at the city centre and enjoy a little bit of Oviedo’s cultural offer, since it is only 10 minutes away from the Campus. To get to the event, you can take the bus lines numbers C-F or E-L if you are staying near the train or bus stations. The best way to check the bus stops is by using Google Maps.
Bear in mind that the following recommendations are mid and low-budget options, but there are many more hotels in Oviedo, as you can see here: https://www.booking.com.
Next to the train station:
- AC Hotel by Marriott Oviedo Forum https://www.marriott.com/en-us/hotels/ovdfo-ac-hotel-oviedo-forum/overview/
- Hotel Exe Oviedo Centro https://www.eurostarshotels.com/exe-oviedo-centro.html
- Hotel Carreño https://hotelcarreno.com/
Around the city centre:
- Hostal Alvarez https://www.hostalalvarez.com/
- HiHome Hostel https://oviedo.hihomehostel.com/
- Hostal González https://hostal-gonzalez-oviedo.hotelmix.es/
Next to the campus:
- Aparthotel Campus https://www.booking.com/hotel/es/aparthotelcampusoviedo.es.html?aid=337195&label=duc511jc-1DCAsoRkISc2lsa2VuY2FtcHVzb3ZpZWRvSDNYA2hGiAEBmAEKuAEXyAEP2AED6AEB-AEEiAIBqAIDuAK4uKSiBsACAdICJDE1OTNiZDBiLWNhNmItNDYwOS04NGYzLTY0MTY4N2Q1NDVmY9gCBOACAQ&sid=910d058c057370eead2a2aa4d75f8d74
Check the following sites for a wide variety of flat rentals in Oviedo: