We are happy to announce the upcoming II Research Worskhop in English Studies, which will be carried out online on September 8th-9th:
The aim of this workshop is to bring young and potential researchers on English studies together, and to provide them with some tools that will help them advance in their academic career.
Those attending our workshop will meet a group of established scholars, ranging from members of our executive board to great experts from national and international universities. They will share their experiences and will try to guide our new and eager researchers in their new academic adventure.
These are some of the main speakers you will meet:
- Rafael J. Pascual (University of Oxford)
- Sara Prieto García-Cañedo (University of Alicante)
- Paula Rodríguez Puente (University of Oviedo)
- Roberto Torre Alonso (University of La Rioja)
You will practice some key skills and we will cover several topics such as:
- Oral presentations
- Academic writing
- Informatic resources for academia
- «Acreditaciones» and the professional system for Spanish universities
- Publishing companies, journals and impact factors
- Research groups
- Scholarships and alternatives to «FPU»
HERE you can see the final programme.
In the case of oral presentations, those attending our workshop will be able to present their current work and get some feedback from several experienced members of the academic family. In case you want to present your work, please send a 300-word abstract with your proposal to email@example.com together with the rest of documentation needed for your registration.
Registration is open until 31st August, 2020 (The deadline for registration ends 4th September!). Please, remember to fill in your registration form. See you soon!
- ASYRAS member: 15€
- Non-member: 25€ (including one-year membership)
- Professional non-member: 35€ (including one-year membership)