ASYRAS is glad to announce the creation of GAUDEAMUS, the Journal of the Association of Young Researchers on Anglophone Studies.
GAUDEAMUS will start as a peer-reviewed online journal, where young researchers will be able to publish their work on the field of Anglophone Studies. The journal will be published once a year, and accepts contributions in relation, but not necessarily limited to, the following areas:
- Acquisition and teaching of First, Second and Foreign Languages
- Anglophone Literature
- Bilingualism and multilingualism
- Comparative literature
- Contrastive and translation studies
- Corpus linguistics
- Critical Theory
- Cultural studies
- Diachronic and synchronic linguistic studies (phonetics, phonology; morphosyntax; semantics; lexis; discourse…)
- Digital Humanities
- Disabilities Studies
- Ecocriticism and Animal Humanities
- Gender Studies, Feminism, LGBTQI+ Studies
- Postcolonial Literature
We would like to inform you that the deadline for sending your proposal is February 28th 2020. Your proposal should be about 500 words in length, excluding references. Both articles and shorter notes will be considered for publication, so please specify the format in your proposal.
Upon acceptance, the deadline for sending your contribution will be July 2020. Your paper should be about 6,000 words in length including references in the case of articles, and about 3,000 words in length including references in the case of notes.
We are looking forward to your contribution, and we encourage you to join our association if you are not a member yet.