Dear ASYRAS members,
Given the current situation caused by the COVID-19 outbreak in Spain, we have decided to postpone our II Research Workshop in English Studies, which was going to take place in May in Oviedo.
If everything goes well, we will be able to meet you all in Oviedo in September, once the situation is hopefully under control. The new programme, together with a new deadline to register and send your proposals, will be published once the new date has been confirmed. Thank you for your understanding. Please, keep posted for further information.
The Organising Committee